A well-qualified and resourceful Dentist aiming to enter the realms of clinical/professional dentistry. Is familiar with the fundamentals of dentistry.A confident communicator who can relate well to dental patients. Having a proven ability to ensure that dental practices in a surgery are continuously updated to provide first rate care to patients and their families. A confident healthcare professional with a long track record of successfully diagnosing and treating patients' dental conditions. Able to work as part of the dental team, and has a flexible approach to work. Looking for a General Dentist opportunity to work with a forward thinking and highly regarded dental organisation
As a provider of care for people of all ages who have mental and/or community health needs we are dedicated to providing a high quality service, close to where people live and as much as possible tailored to an individual’s needs.
Sep 2009 - Aug 2013
Jun 2014 - Jan 2016
ABBI multispeciality dental clinic
- Specially trained on managing uncooperative children
- Pulp therapies
- Space maintainers
- Dealing with early childhood caries
- Functional appliances
- Laser tissue removal
- Cyst enucleation
- Diagnosis of childhood syndromes
- Down's syndrome management
- Guest lectures
Aug 2013 - Oct 2014
senior intern doctor
RVS dental college and hospital
- Educate patients regarding preventive dental care, plaque control, causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral healthcare services.
- Examine teeth and gum with appropriate dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment.
- Treat facial lacerations, intraoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Conducted IDA Camp Dental Awareness
-Conducted Health Education
-Involved various types of cases which included:
- Root canal treatment and Digital Radiography
- Dental cleanings
- Composites, Amalgam Restorative fillings and Complete Dentures.
- Fixed Partial dentures
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Impaction, Bleaching,surgical extractions, clinical crown lengthening surgeries.
- Evaluated patient teeth and counseled on care plans.
- Documented cavities and filled with appropriate materials.
- Regularly planned and coordinated public dental health programs.
Feb 2013 - Present
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT-PROVIDER
Basic life support provider in cases of medical emergencies including cardiac arrest, status epilepticus, syncope, trauma etc.. hands on training in BLS
Apr 2010 - Present
SHORT TERM RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
Awarded shirt term research project in "EVALUTION OF SALIVARY PH, CALCIUM, PHOSPHORUS, PROTEIN AND ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE ACTIVITY IN HEALTH AND DISEASED PERIODONTIUM IN CHILDREN"