Stakeholder Technical Analyst
- Developed and maintain the technical outlook for network stakeholders in large development unit for OSS (PDU-OSS). The stakeholders are product management and development teams for Packet Core, IP Edge an RAN backhaul.
- Keep PDU-OSS leadership teams informed about new developments and potential escalations by publishing weekly technical outlook update and presentations to leadership team.
- Identify major stakeholder features which will impact OSS, and create awareness with strategic product management.
- Analysis of SDN and NFV for various network use cases and management impacts (Service Chaining, Cloud, and Transport ).
- Consult with development teams of new nodes for smooth introduction in OSS-RC/ENIQ. Resulted in deliveries to customer.
- Investigations in use and integration of opensource products such as OpenDayLight. Resulted in integration project to reduce time to market for new feature.
- Investigations in assurance (events, big data) solutions. Resulted in migration strategy and development plan for Stakeholders.
- Investigations of management support for routing in backhaul. Which resulted in proposal for prototype development.
- Support customer units with requests and questions about new features.
- Product expert packet core, SDN, RAN backhaul and corresponding management solutions. Go to person in PDU-OSS for these areas.
- Technical topical presentations internal PDU-OSS (audience > 150).