Assistant Room Manager
•Identify and delegate responsibilities to staff to ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved
• Implement new company policies and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff
• Estimate food needs and place orders accordingly.
• Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
• Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis
• Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
• Create weekly schedules according to projected covers and cut labor by business demands.
• Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
• Consistently monitor product and labor costs to remain within budget
• Monitor and maintain the POS System
• Assist in new menu implementation
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings