Senior Director, District Financial Services
Fresno County Office of Education
- Plans, organizes, controls, and directs operations and activities of District Financial Services, including AB 1200 and AB 2756 oversight.
- Directs and participates in the development and implementation of fiscal policies for districts, certifies State and Federal reports, provides information and assistance to County Office and District personnel.
- Oversees accounts payable auditing of school districts.
- Provides technical expertise, information and assistance to the Deputy Superintendent regarding District budgets and financial and accounting activities.
- Plans, organizes and implements long- and short-term programs and activities to facilitate budget development and financial reporting.
- Develops, implements and monitors accounting systems for a variety of financial functions.
- Serves as fiscal and technical advisor for Districts, conducts information workshops.