Provided administrative and clerical support at the Oakland, CA and Dublin, CA field offices for a team of Intelligence Research Analysts (IRAs), Special Agents, and attorneys, under the immediate supervision of a IRA and general supervision of the head Special Agent.
- Produced, edited, compiled, and prepared accurate intelligence products for both head and immediate supervisors
- Acquired and synthesized data into law enforcement databases, network maps, and reports
- Assisted with subpoena orders and handled case evidence
- Helped reorganize filing system of current and completed cases
- Gained exposure to the criminal and penal code for the federal government and other such legal documents dealing with federal crimes and the criminal procedure
- Provided assistance during a seminar training at a local law enforcement agency on firearms training and navigation of a database