My name is James Pritchard, a Marketing Professional experienced working with agencies such as Publicis and Hal Riney, Cramer Krasselt and the Buntin Group. I am actively pursuing career opportunities in Hong Kong as part of a dynamic marketing and advertising team. I have a unique history developing and driving market strategies and brand awareness with national and international companies. To your advantage, I have dual national citizenship and am a current passport holder for both the US and the EU. I have a major in media communications and qualifications in computer science from Aston University, England and Aberystwyth University, Wales. Examples of my background include:
- Current Director of Consumer Marketing for a global FMCG company developing their marketing & portfolio plans and strategies.
- Account Director for Subway QSR that generated market sales growth of over 30%.
- Account Director that managed franchise and food service accounts such as Popeye’s and O’Charley’s dining restaurant, being responsible for national campaign development, production, and implementation.
- Account Director that was part of a new business team that managed Key Bank, a full service creative and strategic financial account.
- Experienced managing high volume TV and Radio productions with over 1,500 TV and radio fully produced spots over the course of 24 months. Serve as the liaison between corporate and all US and International markets.
My credentials outlined below are a brief representation of my background. As this resume is limited in the information it conveys, would it be possible to arrange a telephone introduction with you regarding opportunities with your firm? Please contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.