- Top performing Marketing Director that developed marketing & portfolio plans for a newly integrated FMCG company. With the consumer team as the company engine and steer, this portfolio serves as a c-suite top-level guide all the way down to the salesman on the street having a clear prioritized direction every day.
- Demonstrated excellence managing global brand deployments with domestic brand focus. Developed and presented marketing plans to audiences of over 1000 to sell to the corporate offices. Build, mentor and develop a team of up to 23 people eventually to staff and market to America.
- Managed O’Charley’s full service casual dining restaurant account. Complete brand development and system-wide media communications plan strategy & implementation. Designed, developed and maintained completely new implementation of their online presence, extending out to new media branches.
- Successful developing traffic driving programs in adverse market conditions. Lead account position in all presentations, internal briefings through senior management client functions and conferences. Significant focus on both online/non-traditional and internal brand launch strategy, development and execution.
- Account Director that managed KeyBank a full service creative and strategic definition financial account, as part of the new business team. Brand campaign development encompassing both retail and institutional divisions. Managed business communications, focusing on Corporate/Investment/Private Banking audiences with strategic development towards a unified brand positioning and operating platform.
- Account Director hired to manage the newly won production-heavy Popeye’s national QSR account. Responsibilities included national campaign development, production, and implementation. Managed continuous high volume TV and Radio production with over 1,500 TV and radio fully produced spots over the course of 24 months. Liaison between corporate and all US and International markets. Responsible for both national and local media strategy.
- Account Director for 4 years managing Subway QSR, generating market sales growth of over 30% during tenure, along with out-pacing McDonalds for a number of US locations.
- Created first regional Subway online presence, incorporating cutting-edge web techniques. Concept to execution of highly successful promotions involving original TV, radio and print production including Jared Fogle “Subway Diet Hero”.
My name is James Pritchard, a Marketing Professional experienced working with agencies such as Publicis and Hal Riney, Cramer Krasselt and the Buntin Group. I am actively pursuing career opportunities in Hong Kong as part of a dynamic marketing and advertising team. I have a unique history developing and driving market strategies and brand awareness with national and international companies. To your advantage, I have dual national citizenship and am a current passport holder for both the US and the EU. I have a major in media communications and qualifications in computer science from Aston University, England and Aberystwyth University, Wales. Examples of my background include:
- Current Director of Consumer Marketing for a global FMCG company developing their marketing & portfolio plans and strategies.
- Account Director for Subway QSR that generated market sales growth of over 30%.
- Account Director that managed franchise and food service accounts such as Popeye’s and O’Charley’s dining restaurant, being responsible for national campaign development, production, and implementation.
- Account Director that was part of a new business team that managed Key Bank, a full service creative and strategic financial account.
- Experienced managing high volume TV and Radio productions with over 1,500 TV and radio fully produced spots over the course of 24 months. Serve as the liaison between corporate and all US and International markets.
My credentials outlined below are a brief representation of my background. As this resume is limited in the information it conveys, would it be possible to arrange a telephone introduction with you regarding opportunities with your firm? Please contact me directly at: email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
2009 - Present
Director of Consumer Marketing
***Commonwealth Altadis, Inc. is a U.S.-based tobacco sales and distribution company.
Hired from opposite role on the Agency side based on high favor and business acumen. Key responsibilities and achievements include: Developed long range plan for 2010-2013 through- the- line integrated campaign Business, Marketing, and Portfolio Plans for the newly integrated FMCG company. Due to the company generating half its profits from FMC and half from Cigars it required an entirely new approach to market and business planning for both trade and consumer focus. Created brand differentiation and development of independent and individual equity for innumerable brands in order to ensure preference via equity and centricity rather than price alone in light of 400+ SKU’s and 60 brands often lacking a USP. Stabilized revenue decline through successful brand rejuvenations and greatly enhanced consumer perceptions. Building and mentored a team of 10-15 people to staff and market to the US which through the marketing lens comparable to communicating with 50 different countries. Established an integrated company in the environment of being a light market in the midst of heavy regulation using regulatory and compliance navigation tools to avoid pitfalls effecting business progress. Managed global brand deployment with domestic brand focus. Drafted, developed, and presented to audiences of >1K+ to sell marketing plans not exclusively to the corporate office but from the head of sales to the salesman at retail.
2007 - 2009
Senior Account Supervisor
***The Buntin Group is a top 100 U.S. agency with 110 people and $140 million in revenue.
Managed both O’Charley’s full service casual dining restaurant account and Commonwealth Brands, Inc. accounts. Key responsibilities and achievements include: Completed 2007-2008 brand development and system-wide media communications plan strategy and implementation. Designed, developed, and maintained new implementation of online presence, extending out to new media branches and consumer content organic sharing. Generated a database of 1M+ names for their first on-line database. Assigned central role in developing compelling driving programs in adverse conditions. Led account position in all presentations, internal briefings through senior management client functions and conferences. Focused on both online/non-traditional and internal brand launch strategies, development, and execution. Developed traffic positive promotions at the restaurant (O’Charley’s) utilizing unconventional communications tactics
and cut through consumer dialogue.
2003 - 2007
***Cramer-Krasselt is the nation's second-largest independent communications agency.
Managed KeyBank full service creative and strategic definition financial account and Popeye’s National QSR Account. Key responsibilities and achievements include: Oversaw brand campaign development encompassing both retail and institutional divisions. Managed creative and communications for line of business focusing on Corporate / Investment / Private Banking audiences and platforms. Directed strategic development for unified brand positioning and operating platform. Constructed sub-brand for unique line of business properties. Headed national creative campaign development, production, and implementation. Managed high volume TV and Radio Production. Produced >1,500 TV and radio spots in 24 months. Served as liaison between corporate and all US / International markets. Developed and oversaw both national and local media strategies.
1999 - 2003
Senior Account Executive
***Publicis & Hal Riney (www.hrp.com) is an American advertising agency founded by Hal Riney as Hal Riney & Partners.
Account manager for Subway QSR, generated market sales growth of +30% during tenure, along with out-pacing McDonalds for number of US locations. Key responsibilities and achievements include: Developed and implemented 2000-2004 advertising plans. Created first regional Subway online presence incorporating nascent web techniques. Implemented concept to execution local market promotions involving original TV, radio, and print production including Jared Fogle as the “Subway Diet Hero.” Researched, tracked, and analyzed data of sales and promotion results. Managed client cash-flow, advertising budget, invoicing, and estimations.