International Communications Manager
Leading marketing, branding, budgeting, planning and execution of international CSR communications initiatives with an emphasis on parallel business development pursuits, particularly within the Middle East and European regions. Collaborate with senior governmental and commercial stakeholders and Raytheon’s executive international leadership.
- Leadership: Senior member of Corporate International Communications team, with an emphasis on marketing strategy, advertising campaigns, messaging and global events. Twice recruited and current Diversity & Inclusion Council member.
- Strategy: Initiate key internal and external marketing communications for priority business lines, ensuring maximum impact for products, services, and company outreach while ensuring Import/Export compliance. Effectively utilize paid and unpaid social media, print advertising, promotional videos, executive thought leadership and tradeshow demos.
- Cost Control: Implement measures to solidify marketing ROI, fiscal excellence and sensible technological investment.
- Accomplishments: Spearheaded successful and highly publicized launches of the MathAlive! exhibit in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, which reached nearly 200,000 visitors in less than one year; created highly successful Aviation Warrior demo and led its IT development team, which subsequently earned priority news spots on CNN, BBC, Popular Science, and AOL Defense, thus earning over 30 Millions media hits; received 5 written executive commendations in 2014 alone.
“Everything was perfect – and Jim Lewchuk was the principle reason. He created a one team approach despite dealing with a group of strong personalities, he extinguished the myriad of fires and delays without fanfare and always with professionalism and good humor.”
– Bill Schmieder, Raytheon International President - Europe