International Communications Manager
- Lead marketing, branding, budgeting, planning and execution of international CSR communications initiatives with an emphasis on parallel business development pursuits, particularly within the Middle East and European regions.
- Supervise project planning with senior governmental, commercial stakeholders and international company leaders.
- Create paid and unpaid social media, print & out-of-home advertising campaigns, promotional videos, press releases, bilingual product collateral, executive thought leadership and award winning hi-tech tradeshow demos.
- Oversee domestic and international creative teams and provide technical, editorial and art direction.
- Spearheaded nine highly media publicized launches of the MathAlive! exhibit in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, which has seen nearly 300,000 visitors.
- Created highly successful Aviation Warrior demo and led its IT development team, which subsequently earned priority news spots on CNN, BBC, Popular Science, and AOL Defense, thus earning over 30 Million media hits.
- Received five written executive commendations inside one year, as well as two major Raytheon Global Communications Awards for Best Media Relations and Best Corporate Social Responsibility.
“Everything was perfect – and Jim Lewchuk was the principal reason. He created a one team approach despite dealing with a group of strong personalities, he extinguished the myriad of fires and delays without fanfare and always with professionalism and good humor.”
– Bill Schmieder, Raytheon International President - Europe