- Led high-volume account acquisitions and recruited, trained and supervised national field sales representative teams.
- Managed vendor relationships, and created RFPs with definable service level agreements.
- Created internal and external marketing campaigns, and developed winning national sales compensation models.
- Served as primary strategist and executive leader for channel, establishing events calendar, policy and account/budgetary forecasts, as well as overarching sales methodology. Responsible for $4 Million P&L budget.
- Created and led strategic marketing plans that constituted 80% of all Barclays’ AirTran cobrand accounts, as well as 60% for US Airways, driving monthly P&L performance from loss to profit status in first year.
- Discovered and developed new company-wide revenue stream, adding $1 Million annually to the bottom line.
- Created compensation for 200+ sales representatives and cohesive management infrastructure that yielded results surpassing those of competitors by 500%+ over five years and consistently exceeding annual forecasts, and swinging one airline’s financials from the red to the black on a monthly basis, deemed “the Lewchuk Effect”.
- Developed significantly more effective product, training and marketing solutions that shrunk client complaints-to-volume ratio from 15% to .1%, thereby reducing annual operating expenses, and rescuing partner relations.
“Jim worked in partnership with AirTran Airways for over 5 years, and helped us grow the business from day one.
He not only refined the product and its rewards structure within the channels vital to AirTran, but also was able to safeguard our brand in the face of the customer while still garnering valuable accounts en masse.”
- Tad Hutcheson, Vice President, Community and Public Affairs - Delta Air Lines