McAfee Secure, Senior Security Analyst
- McAfee Secure Product currently detects around 35,000 different vulnerabilities through foundstone/nessus network scan and proprietary web application scanner
- Assist with current design of McAfee Secure Support Group, providing technical and managerial recommendations brought forth by technical issues.
- Design and implement current procedure for handling compromised or high risk websites. Procedure included detecting, verifying, manual testing, consulting, and verifying resolved.
- Manually penetration test and verify enterprise and high risk websites upon account creation to assist product in detecting high risk vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, RFI, and XSS.
- Maintain resolve queue of all vulnerabilities identified as being currently resolved or marked as false positive, every vulnerability being manually tested for validity.
- Current final point of escalation for all support related issues.
- Work with engineering on developing McAfee Secure product and scanning engine.
- Sales Engineer for Enterprise and Key Accounts pitching products technical details to clients IT staff.