- A leader with over twenty-five years leading government, medical and logistics organizations.
- A Manager with Chief of Staff and Executive Management skills that has managed and mentored small to large staffs devoted to building cohesive success oriented teams.
- A Systems Thinker who understands the “big picture” and how to grow organizations while maintaining oversight of organizations day to day operations and future strategic direction.
- Program Manager experienced in developing and implementing financial plans, executing budgets and long range business plans. Implements advanced planning, continuous quality improvements, and desk side Standard Operating Procedures as success techniques for all organizations.
- Early Adaptor of Technology in all aspects for work and home. Thrives on how technology and the internet can make life easier and produce income opportunities.
- Extensive travel overseas; Europe, Mozambique, India, Afghanistan, Korea and Cuba.
Jan 2009 - Present
Principal / Founder
Portfolio On The Web, LLC
Feb 2003 - Present
Manager, Integrated Logistics, DoD Future Combat Systems
Manager, Integrated Logistics Support, DoD Future Combat Systems. Responsible for defining and implementing optimized system-level logistics concepts and product effectiveness programs that include performance, life cycle cost, and reliability factors. Extensive interface with multiple IPTs as well as government organizations. Expert in Army Program and Budgeting Systems. Daily contact with Boeing, General Dynamics, BAE Systems, SAIC, CASCOM, TACOM, TARDEC, TRADOC and Army Battle Labs. Worked in virtual and IPT environment.
Aug 2002 - Dec 2002
Logistics and Resource Management
Apr 2001 - Aug 2002
Owner / Manager
NW Medical Services, LLC
Apr 2001 - Aug 2001
1986 - 1987
Senior Military Comptrollership Qualifications