Politics and International Relations BSc (1st Expected).
The University of Southampton
Skills gained from my course:
- Ability to handle analyse and interpret complex data before presenting it back during a lecture based on the on the overall analysis made.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with a conscientious approach to managing intensive work loads.
- Argumentative and debating skills.
- Advanced problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal that I have developed through numerous essays and presentations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word & Powerpoint. I'm also highly proficient in statistical software such as SPSS.
Notable Modules - Introduction to Economics, Quantitative Theory, Quantitative Research Methods, Population & Society and The Arab World in and Beyond the Headlines.