Directly responsible for all aspects of Supply Chain, Facility Maintenance and Information Technology and any other special projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate sourcing/distribution strategies for all food and beverage products based on quality, cost, yield, labor savings, security of supply and ease of ongoing management.
- Negotiate and implement Maintenance Contracts.
- Audit invoiced pricing of all vendors to ensure accuracy based on contracts and pricing agreements.
- Oversee and maintain the administration and maintenance of the company’s IT needs.
- Manage the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the POS system.
- Implement web based food and labor program/reporting.
- Manage NCR and Micros equipment and support contracts.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and network issues.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Credit and debit card systems.