2007 - 2010
Boardwalk Rental Communities
- Provided sole administrative support in a busy property management office.
- Utilized databases and other programs to organize and maintain accurate and up to date company and customer records.
- Created, implemented and maintained customer accounts; identified and resolved problems. personally or through our maintenance team.
- Entered hours for payroll for all staff and contractors.
- Conducted and verified inventory.
- Established and maintained positive relationships new customers and tenants.
- Consistently met or exceeded monthly rental/sales goals; recognized for exceeding standards on a regular basis.
- Scheduled appointments and greeted new customers on a daily basis answering questions, and making appropriate referrals.
- Quickly and effectively resolved customer issues and concerns through active listening and expeditious referrals to the appropriate department.
2006 - 2006
2009 - 2009
REIC 2600: Ethics and Business Practice
Real Estate Institute of Canada