To get a position in construction and to further enhance my career in this field through more projects.
Master Carpenter/Project Manager
- 15 years + experience commercial and residential construction.
- Working knowledge of blueprints/plots/schematics.
- 8 + years foreman experience.
- Extensive knowledge of permitting codes,osha rules and safety regulations.
- Coordinate all phases of residential / commercial construction and demolition from concept to completion.
- Extremely hard working, efficient, and very good with people
2003 - Present
Sylvi Enterprises Inc.
Renovated and remodeled many structures in the Florida Keys. Extensive damages from floods and hurricanes to both commercial and residential builings. Projects included banks, restaurants, condos, stilt homes, docks, and resorts. Managed 22 laborers, oversaw the completion of many projects that needed to be completed at the same time.
1990 - 2002
Todoroff Concrete Inc
Learned all phases of Commercial and Residential concrete construction. Foreman of footing/wall/flatwork crews. Ordered supplies,scheduled, and maintained the completion of various residential and commercial projects. Maintained construction equipment and tools. Projects included residential homes, track homes, schools, and commercial buildings.
1989 - 1993
Wheaton Warrenville South HS
4 years/ earned diploma