- Orchestrated the revamp of Hudson's European newsletter from an internal communication tool into an external communication piece used in commercial campaigns.
- Spearheaded the development and production of internal newsletter to share SMB news and best practices across Lexmark EMEA.
- Developed and managed a sell-through reporting system used to analyse Lexmark’s inkjet European retail sales performance.
- Managed millions of dollars worth of projects and completed projects on average 15% under budget for BBFM’s Seattle office.
- Managed a multiple day, multiple location photo shoot for Microsoft’s Mobile Devices Division resulting in a library of photography used in collateral worldwide.
- Led a consumer research project for the re-branding of DDB Seattle’s largest client.
- Authored and edited an in-house training manual and customer procedure guide for international companies installing Globe-1’s proprietary software system.
English: native speaker
- International marketing communications professional with agency and client-side experience covering multiple industries in the USA and Europe.
- Experience with pan-European, national and local campaigns for consumer and business audiences.
- Experience in ATL, BTL, channel and product marketing.
- Proven ability to work in multicultural and cross-functional teams and with external suppliers in both English and French.
Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), MS Project, Internet, Lotus Notes, Photoshop Lightroom
Trade Show Manager Assistant - internship
WA State International Trade Fair
- Researched international and domestic trade shows for multiple industries
- Analysed client needs and created custom reports for client review
- Maintained and updated organisation's database of current trade shows
Mar 2009 - Present
- Specializing in Travel, Nature and Architecture subjects
- Contributing photographer for several stock agencies including Shutterstock, Istockphoto and Dreamstime
- Photos sold in calendars and as ready-to-hang wall art and cards
Nov 2010 - Present
Freelance Marketing Consultant
- Provided marketing and messaging consulting for international clientele
- Created and edited content to improve end user interaction and support business strategy
Sep 2012 - Present
Director, Marketing and Communications
May 2010 - Nov 2010
Content Editor (contract position)
- Researched, create and edit content-rich web-copy that best reflects the description and facilities of the hotel
- Corrected spelling and grammatical errors, check facts and ensure style consistency throughout, including carrying out significant rewriting when required
- Ensured webpage content is maintained to the highest quality standards, thoroughly proofread and quality check website content on an ongoing basis
Apr 2007 - Aug 2009
Marketing Communications Manager - Europe
- Managed development of client and candidate collateral, sales tools and internal communications
- Worked with Marketing Director to roll-out marketing strategy across Europe
- Managed external suppliers including printers and design agencies to ensure maximum delivery
- Collaborated with country marketing and business leaders to support their marketing and communications related needs and ensure effective buy-in, execution and implementation of marketing strategies
- Orchestrated customisation of global brand refresh for the European market
Jun 2004 - Mar 2007
- Worked with Global Marketing department to develop a library of product photography used in global marketing materials
- Partnered with agency resources to develop consumer and trade marketing materials consistent with brand strategy
- Planned, developed, and coordinated all end-user and channel marketing communications materials to promote the sale of SMB products and further the SMB business unit’s sales objectives
- Liaised with SMB Global department to share best practices, and give insight into EMEA needs and business requirements
- Collaborated with other departments to define and implement the SMB MarCom strategy at EMEA & country levels
- Managed the SMB MarCom budget: €300k
Product Management MBA Intern – EMEA 06/2004 – 12/2004
- Created country and product specific sell-through analysis presentations for senior team member review
- Coordinated European demo unit roll-out for 2004 inkjet product line
- Managed daily hardware sales and forecasting report
- Orchestrated development of European supplies promotion packaging
May 2002 - Sep 2003
Clients: Microsoft (Mobile Devices Division, Office XP, Encarta, .NET Platform, Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET), Seattle Center, Seattle Monorail, Space Needle, Weber Shandwick Public Relations, King and Mockovak Lasik Centers, Preferred Lighting Inc.
- Delivered brand identity and guidelines, integrated marketing campaigns, print and interactive advertising, merchandising, in-store signage and media plans to meet client ROI objectives
- Implemented resource management and project estimation for each client’s specific needs while simultaneously managing high volume projects
- Trained new Account Coordinators and Account Managers
Apr 2000 - Mar 2002
Client: Holland America Line
- Provided client and project management for agency’s largest client
- Quickly developed understanding of the client's core business and industry practices, analyzed competitive advertising activity, briefed team and created project strategy in line with business objectives
- Managed timelines, estimates and approval procedures for advertising campaigns
- Supervised and participated in on-the-job training of Assistant Account Executives and Interns
Jan 1999 - Apr 2000
Trade Consultant Coordinator
- Managed client relationships and performed matching of companies with international and domestic bids
- Oversaw updates of company’s core database to ensure lead matching efficiency
- Trained consultants in lead matching process
Master of Business Administration, Global Management
Diploma awarded with distinction
Thesis topic: An investigation into the effectiveness of mobile marketing strategies
Among the 1% of schools worldwide to obtain triple accreditation from: AMBA, AACSB and Equis
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Cum Laude Honours
Bachelor of Arts
Cum Laude Honours
Seattle University French in France Programme
Dean's Academic List * Recipient of S.U. Regents' Award Scholarship and Ignation Trustees' Scholarship *
Active member of S.U. Chorale, Consort and Chamber Singers * Chorale section leader