Senior Systems Administrator
Printograph, Inc. (DBA GotPrint.com)
- Planned and implemented infrastructure for multiple expansion sites, including manufacturing facilities and customer service hubs.
- Auditing and documentation of systems and processes of IT and other departments.
- Implemented internal company wiki to improve indexing and delivery of above information. Encouraged its use to other departments and provided training.
- Migrated dozens of physical systems to a virtualized platform, multiplying value out of existing and future server hardware purchases.
- Configuration and testing of disaster recovery.
- Improved inter-site WAN reliability, latency, and costs by moving from hub-and-spoke design over dedicated circuits to a BGP/MPLS network.
- Upgraded HQ campus building interconnects and hypervisor host interfaces to 10 GbE.
- Replaced aging WLAN infrastructure and extended bandwidth, range, reliability, and central management with Cisco Meraki products.
- Automation of software, patch, and configuration deployment for multi-platform server and desktop environment using SCCM alternatives.
- Managing communications with vendors for projects with specialized requirements.
- Mentoring service desk staff on technical and non-technical topics.