Jun 2009 - Present
Service Delivery Manger
- Lead and manage various activities and deliverable on the Projects assigned and provide program management support to the PMO Head for ensuring successful project execution and implementation.
- Ensure Project Management Gates are implemented within all projects assigned and prevent deviations.
- Ensure compliance in operating procedures and policies and provide support to campaign management team.
- Aid in all project closures and perform benefit analysis in collaboration with PMO.
- Oversaw financial controls and systems focusing on monitoring, recording, and forecasting and budgeting of project expenses.
- Manage project team members / partners to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Analyzed Project Manager reports to update and administer program plans.
- Manage project progress and control slippages. Produce updated schedule as per the defined PMO Standards.
- Escalate deviations to the PMO Head and Stakeholders in a timely manner and take necessary actions to bring the project on track.
- Consolidated project reporting materials for monthly review by Project Manager.
- Managed overall client relationship including maintaining daily operation, troubleshooting issues & escalations
- Work directly with client and sales to define scope of works, created proposals and SOWs
- Heading the customer care team of 4 members and provide customer care solution to UK consumers
- Perform Device Testing as and when required and also provide assistance to the QA team with testing support.
- Managed the delivery of Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports and Miscellaneous Reports as per requirement. Tools used for Report Generation – SQL, Excel, internal company reporting tools.
- Troubleshooting Issues and Providing Technical Assistance to the Clients and Internal NOC.
- Procuring SC’s (Random & Vanity) from CSCA (Common Short Code Administration) depending upon the client requirements
- Managing SMS / MMS campaigns through company Application and also managing large number of SMS Blasts.
- Manage the interaction with various departments for technical assistance in troubleshooting issues, providing input that is used to create sales proposals, improve products
- Manage additional roles & responsibilities for Product Manager as Creating USSD Campaigns, Generating Reports, Initial testing & production set up for new clients, and ensuring service delivery for existing as well as new clients, Report Analysis & Presentation to Customer/Senior Management.
Jul 2014 - Oct 2014
- Managing Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Break the project into Milestones and assign each milestone with task lists.
- Create, manage and track project stages, including Project Schedule, Detailed Project Plans, Project Scope Statements, Cost estimates, Resource Plans, Risk & issue logs and Status Reports.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with each of them. .
- Recommend to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Track and Present ongoing project plan/status reporting.
- Strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
Oct 2006 - Jun 2009
Senior Process Associate
- Processing of data from Data Collectors from UK in accordance to the Data Transfer Agreement through M98 database.
- Handling the queries from suppliers regarding the meter change and meter reading details via email.
- Deprogramming the jobs and debugging the error codes manually and updating into the server (SWAN).
- Providing direct feedback to support professionals on individual basis
- Updating Lean Board for Reporting Daily & Weekly
- Order Routing and Managing the clearing & Settlement process
- Involved in back office managers meeting for discussing about the issues and giving their status
Apr 2006 - Sep 2006
Email Support Executive
Lason India Private Ltd
- Responsible for solving Technical queries in Web Page.
- Resetting Login name and Password.
- Taking Care of E-Books migration and Renewal of Books.
- Providing vital information for Educator Queries.
- Taking care of Refunds and Discounts