Working as Solution Architect and supporting Delivery and Sales of NDO and Customer Support business in Central and Western Europe and responsible for.
- Working with solutions teams, able to design complex solutions and articulate value propositions to key customer stakeholders, technical, commercial and C-level.
- Responsible for creating networks and processes to be updated with regards to latest and upcoming products and services.
- Involve in delivery of WRAN/LRAN Network Planning, Design, Optimization, re-farming, Feature Trials, Swap and Audit Services.
- Responsible for end to end solution development through the business process phases (SDP1 - SDP4).
- Assist KAM, EP and Core3 during RFQs and presales activities with technical expertise.
- Responsible for negotiating the technical contractual KPIs and agreeing the scope of work with customers/partners.
- Responsible and leading delivery of Preemptive/Proactive Services under VAS Customer Support Germany
- Responsible for identifying areas for improvement in RAN and Customer Support Delivery Business and proactively initiating, and implementing best practices.
- Analyze customer requirements and propose E2E solutions in new areas and domains, to enhance customer’s competitive position
- Participate in key customer discussions/workshops/meetings together with team across all Practices and maintaining good relationship internally and externally.
- Responsible for interactions with BU/PA organizations for requirements management, roadmap management, new product introduction planning, localization of product marketing/value creation arguments.
- Responsible for Add on Sales opportunities during delivery in order to contribute to increase sales volumes
- Leading a team during Delivery and responsible for knowledge transferring among relevant communities within Ericsson.
Volunteer Work Business Intelligence
- Monitoring and analyzing key industry and market trends as well as the wider external environment with Business Intelligence and Strategy team.
- Gathering information about industries and provide industry analyses.
- Gathering information about competitors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of strategic analysis frameworks (Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT).