Dec 2009 - Present
Senior Engineering Analyst
- Led Consolidation/Migration of 3D CAD designs from Six Pro/INTRALINK’s to single state of the art Product Data Management system Windchill PDMLink provided by Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC).- Net Result 3 million dollars in Savings/Year.
- Led Architecture, Design, Testing and Implementation of a Multi-Tiered Clustered Windchill PDMLink solution with Disaster Recovery Data Centers by connecting 46 Replication Cache File Servers, three regional master content servers, multiple slave nodes and load balancers in 20 Countries with the required fail over’s, SLA’s, High availability and efficient Disaster Recovery methods.
- Responsible for analyzing, negotiating and facilitating “go forward direction” with various Data configurations in migration process and standardizing a single Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics, Solidworks, AutoCAD & Office configuration in Windchill PDMLink that will fit the business needs of Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Applicator, Fiber Optics, Connectors, Defense, Aerospace, Medical divisions. – Net Result $ 500K in Savings/Year.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and secured business approval on programmatically resolving 75K CAD Design model conflicts using various PTC Tools in the migration process. – Net Result ZERO Help desk tickets related to Data Quality Post Production.
- Analyzed, designed, Developed and secured business approval on programmatically manipulating 12 different revision schemas of 8.5 million CAD designs into a single unified Revision Schema. Heavy use of PPM Tools. Net Result ZERO help desk tickets related to Data Quality Post Production.
- Led implementation of Engineering Bill of Materials. Net Result Reduced the release of a new part number’s time by 30 % and improved the Survey results in the company’s top three issues that affect employee engagement in Enterprise Solution’s Engineering.
- Promoted Design ReUse, Part Classification process amongst engineers of various business units. Net Result overall 6 % reduction in Scrap.
- Responsible for leading the decision and standardizing various components of Business Configuration such as Workflows, Access, ITAR/Security Controls, Medical Compliance, Material Compliance, and Training.
- Handled Global Engineering Upgrade, Maintenance, Licensing, Metrics, Vendor Portal, SharePoint Portal & SAP integration requirement planning.
- Led the training and development of 25 support people to handle post-project Go Live support, with required priority, escalation and reporting structure to management. Net Result High Business Satisfaction and Productivity.
- Establishing and educating support groups in India, China, Japan, Taiwan and Various Europe, South America and US locations in supporting global collaborative infrastructure and engineering expansion projects.
May 1995 - Present
University of New Orleans