Indira Gandhi Nation Open University
Software EngineerApr. 2005 – Mar. 2006
Senior ProgrammerApr. 2003 – Mar. 2005
ProgrammerJan. 2000 – Mar. 2003
KARVY group is India’s largest Registrar and Transfer Agent service. It’s has a multiple business like Stock broking, Deposit participant for NSDL and CDSL, Reality services, Data Management, Insurance repository and BPO. Registry business is a 50:50 Joint Venture with Computershare of Australia in the year of 2004.
My contribution as core database developer (Sybase, SQL Server) to the projects handled. I contributed to the projects of various functionalities in Mutual fund domain like Purchases, Redemption, Switches, Dividends, Brokerage, Banking, Non commercial Transaction process and MI Reporting.
Most of the projects developed for in-house and couple of client projects for Principal, Franklin Templeton. Couple of times visited Computershare- Australia to demonstrate the Registry application and Requirement gathering to develop the Banking Reconciliation software application.
Module/Technical LeadAug. 2007 – Aug. 2009
Senior Software EngineerApr. 2006 – Jul. 2007
Wipro Technologies Limited is largest software development consulting and outsourcing company. I had a good exposure and learning curve as an individual.
I had worked with client UBS, one of world leading bank. My contribution in couple of projects as senior SYBASE database developer and team lead. Worked at onsite (Zurich, Switzerland) around ten months to understand the project and bring it to off-shore model.
- Analysis the client requirement and effort estimation
- Implemented business logic thru stored procedures & Triggers using Sybase and Unit Testing
- Code review of internal and external project
- Preparation of Technical and release documents
Senior Manager - IT Oct. 2009 – Present
Manager - IT Sep. 2009 – Sep. 2011
Karvy Computershare is an ISO 9002 Company and India’s number one registrar and security transfer agents. Servicing nearly 60% of Asset management Companies. Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Karvy and Australia-based Computershare.
- Responsible for Software application deliverables of in-house and external clients.
- Understand the requirement and Analysis, effort Estimation and Designing.
- Monitoring the team size of 15 direct reporties and 20 dotted reporties of multiple projects.
- Responsibility of deliverables and project status updates to client.
- Involvement of database design and help to SQL developer’s team in their coding