Assistant Manager - HR & Compliance
BRANDIX APPAREL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- Total implementation of BSCI and SA8000 audit requirements in the plant.
- Development of management policies, procedure and implementation.
- Liaison with the government officials for obtaining the valid certificates, renewals and any updates with regards to labour laws.
- Conducting training and informative sessions to all the employees with regards to the social compliance standards.
- Conducting internal audits in the factory as per the BSCI and SA8000 standard and immediate implementation of necessary corrective and preventive actions to close the non confirmities identified.
- Preparation of risk assessments and safety operating procedures and implementation.
- Special report and follow up of issues with regards to Zero Tolerance.
- Weekly health and safety non conformance to be informed to the concerned HOD’s to set up a corrective action plan.
- Assessment of business partners in the supply chain regularly and conducting their due diligence as per BSCI and SA8000 requirement.
- Implementation of International labour standards - ILO conventions and recommendations.
- Completed SA8000:2014 audit course successfully conducted by Social Accountability International.
- Attended several audits in the factory from more than five years and made effective.
- Establishing clear policy / procedure guidelines and providing effective conflict management.
- Increased administrative efficiency by spearheading conversation to web – based payroll processing applications.
- Attended to various compliance audits like BSCI, SA8000, WRAP, and IPS.
- Implemented 5S successfully as a part of lean manufacturing process.