M.S. Candidate of Integrated Marketing Communications at the Medill School, Northwestern University expected to graduate December 2015. Specialization in Marketing Analytics with knowledge of R, SPSS, and SAS. Seeking to utilize analytic toolkit to uncover marketing insights and deliver actionable, targeted marketing solutions. Global work experience in the U.S, Korea and China in the travel technology, retailing, and finance industries.
Sep 2014 - Jan 2015
Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications
Specializing in Marketing Analytics
Activities: Chair of Medill Asian Students Association, Team Leader of Cause Marketing Initiative
Aug 2008 - May 2012
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
Incoming Consumer Insights Graduate Intern
Discover Financial Services
Oct 2014 - Dec 2015
Impact Marketing Team
Spiegel Research Center: Evanston, IL
- Craft weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plan to raise awareness for the Spiegel Research Center at the Medill School for the year 2014 - 2015.
- Manage and write for the twitter handle, LinkedIn page, website blog, and publications for the Huffington Post.
- Track social media and website (Hootsuite and Google Anaytics)
- Increased website page views by 278% and number of sessions by 234% within 4 months
Jun 2012 - May 2014
FlightView Inc: Boston, MA
- Managed 40+ customer accounts across aviation, travel technology and hospitality sectors.
- Created inbound marketing content for company blog, email brochures, and campaigns through Hubspot
- Increased 'small-airport' accounts by 20%, monthly subscription for aviation reports by 17%.