A Little Help Nurse Registry
- Change dressings.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.