The projects include:
- Developing communications strategies for the promotion of developing Walkable Communities, Regenerative Agriculture and Resource Productivity at scale with a cooperative alliance of Australian IT specialists.
- - Crisis management, rebranding and communications strategy and campaigns for a strata management company with $1 billion assets under management. The objective is to position the 36 year old company as a leader in an industry set for massive change. Defining and promoting unit complexes as an important 'collective asset' made more valuable by 'great governance' sets the stage for owners corporations to invest in more sustainable and valuable living environments.
- - Cohorts edited a best selling book by noted ethical Australian real estate commentator and agent, Peter O'Malley, and has now completed the second. Real Estate Uncovered sold 23,00 copies.
- The Australian Sheep & Wool Show - partnerships and event and brand creation, sponsorship, media relations. We created the 'Women of Wool' and 'Bendigo Festival of Lamb' community brands, (www.sheepshow.com). Our team helped to raise total revenue by 85% over six years. The 140-year old cultural institution is now the largest event of its kind in the world and contributes an estimated $12 million to a regional economy.
- Speechwriting for the South Australian Premier, the Hon. Jay Weatherill
- Eureka Report - ghost writing a weekly investor column for Australia's most influential online business journal- www.eurekareport.com.au
- Magazine cover stories and features - Australian Financial Review, InTheBlack, CSIRO's Ecos, Stratosphere, Mercedes Magazine, EQL
- Speechwriting - for Tourism Australia, Sustainable Tourism Summit, Key Note speech - WWF CEO Dermot O'Gorman EcoXpo 'Rediscovering Our Place in Nature', Earth Hour audience of 5000 in Melbourne's Federation Square, keynote speech 'Green Jobs Transformation' - The Shaper Group, and MEAA Power & Politics forum
- WWF-Australia Antarctica & Southern Oceans - online campaign
- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) - Hobart luncheon and cocktail party, speeches and visual presentations for WWF.
- ANZ's Cool Change - internal communications program to educate institutional investors - responsible mining, renewable energy, forestry and water editions (features, editorials, How to guides)