The projects include:
- Developing communications strategies for the promotion of Walkable Communities, Regenerative Agriculture and Resource Productivity projects at scale with a co-operative alliance of IT specialists from Australia and the US, led by the late artificial intelligence pioneer and Thoughtweb founder Allan White.
- Speechwriting for the South Australian Premier, the Hon. Jay Weatherill
- Repositioning, crisis communications management, integrated marketing strategy and inbound marketing campaigns for a strata management company with $1 billion worth of assets under management. The objective was to position the 36 year-old company as a sustainability leader in an industry set for massive change. Defining and promoting unit complexes as an important 'collective asset' made more valuable by 'great governance' sets the stage for tens of thousands of owners' corporations to invest in more sustainable, equity growing and harmonious living environments.
- The Australian Sheep & Wool Show - My marketing and events team raised total revenue by 85% over six years. The 140-year old cultural institution is now the largest event of its kind in the world and contributes an estimated $12 million per annum to the central Victorian regional economy. I joined the board of the Australian Sheep Breeders Association, developed strategic partnerships with local government, industry peak bodies, corporate stakeholders and national media. I created the successful 'Women of Wool' and 'Festival of Lamb' community brands and events (www.sheepshow.com).
National Landscapes Nature Series - I co-developed a quarter of a million dollar Tourism Australia film commission, which included wildlife filming in 44 remote Australian locations, for an international series of short films highlighting Australians’ love for their natural attractions and iconic species. The project took place over 18 months and culminated in a high profile NSW state and federal government launch event on Sydney Harbour. We developed 25 specialist wildlife tours in conjunction with expert operators and a monthly online magazine as a part of Wildiaries.
East Coast Odyssey - I co-developed a citizen science project involving internationally renowned environmental campaigner David Suzuki, an 80-year old Danish tall ship and a crew of scientists and anti-plastics campaigners, donors, corporate sponsors, metro and regional media and school groups, assessing micro-plastics along the eastern seaboard from Hobart to Sydney. The project culminated in a high profile media event at the Sydney Aquarium. Due to the axing of Tim Flannery's Climate Commission on the day of our launch, Suzuki became an impromptu spokesman and attracted a full national media contingent.
- ANZ's Cool Change - Contributed to an internal communications program designed to educate institutional investors about responsible mining, renewable energy, forestry and water issues (this included extensive features and 'How to' guides) with WWF-Australia.
- Ghostwrote and edited two best selling books by noted Australian real estate commentator and agent, Peter O'Malley, published by Wiley. Real Estate Uncovered sold 23,00 copies.
- Eureka Report - Ghost wrote a weekly property investor column for Australia's most influential online business journal- www.eurekareport.com.au
- Magazine cover stories and long read features - Australian Financial Review, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, InTheBlack - CPA Australia's magazine, CSIRO's Ecos, Stratosphere, Mercedes Magazine, EQL
- Speechwriting - Tourism Australia's Sustainable Tourism Summit - key note speech. Sydney EcoXpo's 'Rediscovering Our Place in Nature' - key note. Earth Hour launch speeches to audiences of 6000 in Melbourne's Federation Square and Sydney's Domain. 'Green Jobs Transformation ' - PWC keynote speech. Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance's Power & Politics forum - panelist. CSIRO's Sustainable Communities Forums - panelist and workshop presenter. Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation CEO speeches.
- WWF-Australia - Antarctica & Southern Oceans - international online campaigns, Earth Hour speeches, PR and fixer for Montara Oil spill research voyage to the Timor Sea and the national campaign.
- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) - Hobart luncheons and cocktail parties, speeches and visual presentations for WWF.