Social Case Worker II
Catholic Charities Mission Shelter
Providing professional case management services to program clients to improve client stability, self-sufficiency, personal growth and development.
- Apply appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery to moderately complex case management system
- Implement program objectives and performance standards as directed
- Perform comprehensive psycho-social assessment of clients within established guidelines through interviewing, record reviews, etc.
- Determine necessary level of intervention by evaluating client data
- Develop, implement, and modify treatment/ service plans with individuals, families, and ancillary service providers
- Provide counseling, crisis interventions and supportive services to assist clients in reaching treatment goals
- Monitor and assess client progress toward identifies goals
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation to adhere to compliance standards
- Plan curriculum and facilitate support/educational groups
- Demonstrate skills and sensitivity to cultural/linguistic diversity
- Provide emergency response coverage for programs with on call rotation
- Participate effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving