Held responsibility for ensuring smooth live broadcast and video production for studio and location video shoots, and orchestrated post-production services ranging from editing and sound mixing to graphical design and animation. Directed segments during live broadcast, and took on roles of graphics operator, audio engineer, camera operator, gaffer, and set designer. Coordinated production shoots at corporate studios and at off-site locations and facilitated post-production graphics and editing. Compiled videos and graphics for staff training, highlight reels, commercials, music videos, and memorial videos.
- Acted as onsite producer and videographer, collaborating with celebrity talent, including Queen Latifah, Harrison Ford, Paula Deen, Martha Stewart, David Cook, Toby Keith, Taylor Swift, Eli Manning, and Jack Black.
- Logged and completed 500 hours of live broadcast, 400 hours of studio and location video shoots, and 800 hours of post-production in 2008.
- Pioneered department upgrades, streamlined processes, and increased product quality through introduction of HD videography and Panasonic's P2 technology.
- Advanced department effectiveness with design and team instruction using tutorials on audio editing, including Apple Soundtrack Pro, graphics design Adobe After Effects, and correct light meter usage, making Wal-Mart Television more competitive in the industry.
- Led departmental team at yearly corporate holiday meeting in Dallas in 2008, supplying on-site support for technical aspects of event and producing two dozen video presentations.
- Escorted celebrity talent during Dallas event and coordinated video shoots with performer agents.