CEO & Chairman
When someone gets sick, graduates college, or goes on maternity or paternity leave, they often return to a market unable to find room for out-of-date or inexperienced talent lost during this leave. Green Dot Games sought to solve this problem by offering individuals a chance to prove themselves while working on a real project. Game design was selected because it marries myriad fields from artwork to accounting. Green Dot Games“ staff” is comprised of over 200 volunteers globally, bringing unique perspectives leading to incredible game concepts. Being mostly volunteers, Green Dot Games contributors know the meaning of hard work and loyalty and work only for that letter of recommendation.
- Oversaw full complement of 200 full and part time volunteers.
- Established full business plan and assisted in incorporating business.
- Handled complete hiring processes for VP positions and HR.
- Delicately and personally managed removal of unproductive contributors.
- Provided complete oversight for“ Forest Heart,” Green Dot Games' first creation.