Worked as a car salesman at the Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Lawrenceburg dealership. Job duties consisted of the following:
1. Making sales calls to credit applicants on the daily, and setting up appointments with customers.
2. Watching and keeping an eye on the car lot or "Taking Point" as we called it at all times during business hours, even while occupied with other work duties, in order to greet and welcome customers in a timely Manor.
3. Filled out applications and ran credit checks on applicants.
4. Took customers on test drives and gave a complete visual presentation on the vehicle to customers while answering any and all questions and concerns.
5. Fill out all the necessary paperwork and applications on all sales made.
6. Maintain a dress code (shirt, tie, slacks, belt, and dress shoes) at all times while on company time.
7. Check all vehicles for gas, low tires, fluids, and minor repairs and perform necessary adjustments if needed.
8. Always maintain a friendly and confident attitude, while at the same time being in complete control of the customer and sale, in order to be of maximum benefit to the customer while also maintaining customer satisfaction.
9. Complete customer follow-ups.
10. Always make yourself available.
11. Able to work in all weather and stress conditions, slow and fast pace. Rain, shine, sleet, or snow.
12. Make the sale.