Senior Financial Analyst (Team Leader)
eClerx Services Ltd.
Process: Doc Risk Review Interest Rates Swaps (IRS)
- Managing and Reconciliations of IRS Trades with the systems on a daily basis. Also, researching and identifying the causes of breaks on the trades.
- The Breaks in the trades are escalated to the client, on which client provide the resolutions which involves certain amendments either on the confirmation or the system.
- Managing training activities for new joiners'. Effective communication on all work undertaken within the team, addressing concerns & supporting information at all levels.
- Preparation of business reports like Daily, Weekly & Monthly Business review which contains the metrices, achievements, challenges, initiatives and resource utilization.
- Maintaining ad-hoc reports further customized as per client requirements.
Process: Equity Trade Capture Review (Equity TCR)
- Managing and Reconciling the Equity Trades like Accumulator, Reverse Accumulator, Barrier Option etc. on a daily basis.
- Identifying the doable CUSIPs available on SharePoint (Common location between eClerx and Client), allocating the same among team members and reconciling the same at Audit level.
- Escalating highlighted breaks to client which is sent in EoD Status report for which client provide resolutions.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports which includes details of Escalated, De-escalated and Clean Trades along with the calculation of resource utilization
- Handling client calls wherein various concerns, issues and suggestions are discussed
Process: FX Trade Capture Review (FX TCR)
- Reconciling various FX products like Multi-Barrier Binary, Multi Barrier, Mixed Barrier etc. on a daily basis
- Discrepancies or Queries (if any) observed on the trades is escalated to the Client in a Daily status report on which client provide the resolutions
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS report which includes details of trade's status