Marketing Ops Director
Business Applications Performance
- Increased Sales through streamline marketing operations with identical amount of resources. Sales increased close to 70%, unit volume on US orders up 40-50%. BAPCo membership grew over 20%. Recruited 3 new industry corporations: SanDisk, Seagate, and Samsung.
- Successfully negotiated royalty and royalty-free software license agreements with every major independent software vendor (ISV). Reviewed drafts, resolved license issues, and drove timetable.
- Spearheaded new “auto configuration” tool concept which resulted in a 45% decrease in technical support calls and support emails.
- Increased Page Rank from 0 to 5/10. Built high-quality links to over 120. Yearly visitor – monthly rate up 774%. Average stay year-over-year up 152%. Traffic Rank 3 months up 20,912. Results: 300% Revenue Growth Year-Over-Year.
- Introduced successful “Blogger Relations” program going directly to the online community and driving the company’s story. Monitored brand image through blogs and social networks in which the BAPCo brand & media sentiment were positively enhanced.
- Implemented new PR best practices, including using visual and social media in releases. Leveraged new online social marketing tools such Twitter, Digg, and YouTube.
- Worked personally (media relations) with PC reviewers and mainstream media which resulted in zero ‘negative’ press articles in 2008.