Kenya Association of Professional Counselors
- Reception of visitors and making sure messages and reports from clients and visitors are properly relayed to the relevant Department for appropriate action.
- Receiving incoming call, making all outgoing calls.
- Drafting and dispatching of Association correspondences e.g. letters, memos and circulars.
- Doing marketing over the phone for the Association to get more new clients.
- Handling Office email and dispatching messages to various departments and maintaining records.
- In-charge of parcel coming in from Courier Services and parcels going out through courier services.
- Co-ordinates daily office activities with office Driver and Messenger.
- Maintaining office petty cash and ensuring proper use of the same.
- In charge of training department e.g. organizing trainings/ workshop. Doing marketing to get participants and making follow up to make confirmations for courses.
- Arranging travel arrangements for staff / trainers on contract.
- Involved in the arranging for the Association’s annual conference that normally takes place in Nairobi Safari Park Hotel.
- In – charge of junior staff in the office e.g. preparing their contracts and processing their payments.Store – keeper In-charge of stationary / Food stuff for the office and ensuring proper use of the same.