Business Development and Communication Freelancer (June 2005 – present)(Clients: WCM, Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa, Four Seasons Chicago Spa, Signature Body & Mind Solutions)
- Diagnose client needs and design a project approach in collaboration with client partners.
- Maintains leadership knowledge of relevant planning and execution processes; serves as a knowledge resource to other group members; develops business plans to determine feasibility of new spa concepts; location research; identify target market, suggest retail, create brand strategy, formulate cash flow projections, and analyze potential; manages Web 2.0 strategy.
- Clearly communicates concepts with excellent writing and speaking skills; effectively promotes company products through presentations at various venues including trade shows/conferences; authored editorial articles for spa industry publications such as Pulse and Medical Spa Business Journal.
Marketing Project Manager - contract, Chicago, IL (Jan. 2004 – present) (Clients: Quiznos, Peroni, Staples, Propel Fitness Water, Elysian)
- Leads client relationships: marketing strategy, development and planning, tactical execution, and evaluation of work.
- Partners with leaders in other practice areas (creative services, public affairs, media planning etc.) to determine appropriate marketing and communications tools and tactics during the planning phase.
- Creates and executes small to large audience special events: streamlines communication policies; develops business communication documents and collateral materials; writes/facilitates training programs.