Club Colors Buyers LLC
Led overall brand management, marketing communications strategy, and e-commerce solutions for both corporate and collegiate division. Launched new customer programs and created targeted marketing campaigns based on events calendar to drive incremental revenue and improve customer retention. Managed marketing team that produced all print and online collateral, including promotional flyers, brochures, sales kits, presentations, and tradeshow materials. Partnering with key industry suppliers to identify, define and disseminate product promotions to drive revenue. Executed annual tradeshow marketing strategy, including pre- and post-event promotion, publicity and data management. Enhanced Club Colors' online marketing efforts for its websites and social media platforms by providing prompt and relevant information for customers. Key accomplishments and honors included:
- Launched updated corporate website, e-commerce solution, and visual brand identity to better position and differentiate the company within the crowded promotional products industry.
- Managed and maintained new Magento e-commerce platform, including launching 100+ hosted web stores for customers that has driven a 50% increase in year-over-year sales in Q1 2013 and are expected to drive more than $1 million in sales in 2013.
- Integrated Listrak email marketing solutions, including modal acquisition, triggered email campaigns, and shopping cart abandonment programs that led to increases in opt-in subscriptions, email deliverability, click-through, and e-commerce conversion rates.
- Partnered with sales team to provide strategic marketing and web support to bring on new corporate programs including a Fortune 1000 account and several mid-size manufacturing accounts, and two large affinity partnerships with Schaumburg Business Association and Land Improvement Contractors of America. Estimated revenue from these new programs is $3-$5 million over the next 12 months.
- Developed and executed PR strategy that led to earned media impressions as well as several awards & recognition from industry groups and publications, including:
- ASI Counselor Magazine's Best Places to Work (2012)
- PPAI PPB Magazine's Greatest Companies to Work For (2013)