Supplier development and support to purchasing activities Manager
Responsible for the EMS & IT outsourcing activities within the company. Managing spend of around 3.5 Million Euro/year. Strategic suppliers mainly in Spain.
Main goal to identify improvement and savings opportunities in the company by means of partnership agreements (supplier concentration) and supplier development activities (buyer-supplier alignment, quality engineering work teams, process mapping, joint improvement efforts, etc.), and to support other areas of the company in future procurement and purchasing strategy regarding to the development of new products.
Implementation of common EMS & IT outsourcing processes across the organization.
- Definition of outsourcing strategy for the organization.
- All outsourcing processes and procedures in the company.
- Contract negation and purchase orders with EMS & IT partners like Celestica, Raytheon Technologies, Delaware Consulting, Accenture (Avanade and Coritel), Grupo Agio, Adecco, Novabase, Alten, etc., to meet business requirements.
- Set KPI´s, objectives and monitor overall performance.
- Supervising of all EMS & IT outsourcing managed through SAP.