I have Five years experience in the Entertainment sector working in film and TV production. My experience includes Best Boy Electric/Grip, Grip, Dolly Grip, Electric, Shooting, Editing, and 3D modeling and animation.
Partial Credits (Film & TV):
- TV FACE- Best Boy Grip - Independent FeatureJuly ’05 – Oct ’05, 99 POTIONS, LLC
- WHERE DA WEED AT – Dolly Grip - Music VideoJan ’05 – Jan '05, KOTTENMOUTH KINGS, INC.
- SHANE, THE MAN – Asst. Editor/Effects Coordinator – TV DocumentarySep ’04 – April ‘04, NEW FUSION, LLC
- SOUTH OF THE BORDER – Grip and Electrician - Feature FilmAug ’04 – Sept ’04, PIC RIGHT PRODUCTIONS
- DEMPTION – Grip - Feature FilmOct '04 - Feb '04, DOMIN'O ENTERTAINMENT
- SAW I - Grip – Feature FilmApril ‘03 - Sept '03, EVOLUTION ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 year working as Best Boy Grip/Electric on Tele-Novelas for Television.
- 1 year working for equipment manufacturers and rental houses: Lightworks, Zacuto HD and Arri Lighting.
- Film editing; including film splicing 16mm, Telecine, optical and VFX lists.Knowledge of post equipment, including Sony DVcam decks, and Avid Sync.
- Computer Networking and video conferencing with Sony HDcams.
- Knowledge and understanding of film and HD camera engineering, including operation, use, and troubleshooting of the equipment and its accessories.
- Knowledge of 3D graphics software including, 3DMAX, Maya, Blender, and Artist Tools.
- Knowledge of 2D graphics software including, Adobe CS4, MS Paint, and AutoDesk 2D.
- Knowledge of Editing software including, Primire, Avid HD, iMovie, Windows Video Creator.