A current International Business Major excelling in business management through a variety of executive leadership positions while qualifying to work with a diverse professional community through first hand international relations.
Aug 2010 - Present
College of Business, Office of Technology
- Responsibile for communication throughout the Office of Technology as well as the College of Business as a whole.
- Experience in nuking and removing various components from a variety of computers.
May 2010 - Present
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Responsible for the advertising and marketing for Schweitzer Mountain Resort during the 2010-2011 season in Pullman, WA.
Jul 2005 - Aug 2010
Ben and Jerry's
- Worked both inividually and as a team to quickly and efficiently service all customers through the shop, allowing them to leave with an entirely positive experience.
- Prepared the shop for open and close.
- Processed retail and ice cream orders.
- Catered business parties in various Seattle offices.
May 2008 - Jun 2009
Paint Specialist, Customer Service Attendant
- Prepared all paint products for customers.
- Delivered commercial orders to job sites.
- Organized office and warehouse databases regularly.
Feb 2009 - Feb 2009
Outdoor Industries Women's Coalition
- Attended the Snow Sport Industries of America convention and promoted a campaign based on women’s satisfaction in their work place.
- Recruited companies and individuals to join the O.I.W.C.
Aug 2007 - Present
Bachelor of Arts
I am currently attending Washington State University to obtain a degree in International Business.
- Educated in Managerial & Financial Accounting, Micro and Macro Economics, Statistics, Business Calculus, Information Technology, Business Law, Public Speaking
Jan 2010 - Apr 2010
University Centre “César Ritz”
I studied for one semester in Brig, Switzerland focusing on my International Business degree at a private institution outside of the United States. I was working and learning with less than 300 other students from 50 different countries.
- Educated in Finance, Operations Management, Global Capitalism, International Tourism