Huettinger Electronic, Inc
Worldwide leader in manufacturing of power supplies for plasma, induction and C02 laser applications. Resigned to relocate with my spouse to Central NY.
Responsible for all aspects of accounting from source documentation through year end closing and reporting. Worked closely with other domestic and international subsidiaries of Trumpf, Inc. Prepared internal ad hoc reports for division and company management. Significant Excel use.
- Redesigned accounting systems and reporting to eliminate variances and inconsistencies
- Reduced month-end closing time from 3 weeks to 4 days
- Transferred paper records to online which provided 24/7 access and simultaneously addressed storage space and ease of access for multiple office locations
- Inventoried assets to facilitate the sale to a subsidiary and move to another location
- Rewrote outdated procedures to reflect current way of processing transactions which eliminated confusion
- Managed program to systematically eliminate outdated inventory which saved physical space and prevented inventory from being overstated