HCR ManorCare Toledo, OH
Manage team of six (6), including one (1) manager, responsible for supporting an organization of 55K, budget of $2.5M, and company including two (2) public charities and the HCR ManorCare Foundation (HCR ManorCare). Oversee program development and expansion leadership. Direct 60 fundraising solicitation licenses in 32 states for two (2) public charities.
- Integrated data flow of previously completely separate systems, IVR, interactive text, email, and online donation options using zero code.
- Managed 400+ users and 55K employee contact records weekly, by implementing Salesforce Enterprise as the primary platform.
- Automated production of thousands of physical thank you and acknowledgement donation letters weekly with dynamic content
- Processed 4K forms using one (1) FTE in < a week with no manual data entry, by implementing Scantron-like bubble forms for straight through scan-to-data imports to Salesforce.
- Eliminated the need for manual intervention, by designing an on-demand donation payroll deduction integration between PeopleSoft and Salesforce, for 55K employees.
- Reduced the work of one (1) FTE to a 10 minute task, by automating a 1-click solution to email 85 different weekly spreadsheets, listing thousands of donations to hundreds of individuals.
- Implemented 2-factor authentication with FIDO U2F Yubico hardware tokens, securing all Cloud-based accounting and tracking systems.
- Developed online application portals, for 12 different grant programs for two (2) public charities and a corporate foundation.
- Decreased full-time resources to < 10 hours/week for daily and month-end processes, by implementing automation and electronic payments.
- Reduced labor costs 40% over 4-years, expanded business, and increased work volume, by using automation for processes and capabilities.