Employment Specialist / Manager of the Reemployment Services program
Franklin Hampshire Career Center
Management of the Re-employment Services Program for the state of Massachusetts Franklin Hampshire Career Center.
- Forged the development and implementation of the Re-employment Services Program, based on Department of Workforce Deveopment statistics showing increased average customer salary and faster reemployment.This federally stimulus funded program (ARRA), put in place to increase customer knowledge, use of Career Center services.
- On-going follow-up and delegation of all Reemployment Service customers for research and on-going Federal based funding.
- Professional resume writing and career coaching services to individual and groups seeking employment or change of career path.
- Seasoned Workshop Facilitator with Counseling background.
- Documentation and upkeep of state database system and regulations.