Baja Inn Hotels
2004-2007: Worked as the Marketing Coordinator for the Baja Inn Hotels with the following responsibility
- Developed a corporate image for VIP Travel Agencies: This includes corporate stationery, promotion, advertising in newspapers, radio promotion, sending out mass mailings.
- Publicity Campaign "Escape from hot flashes" a campaign was developed market Mexicali which consisted of a special promotion to families from that region, was prescribed in newspapers and magazines of that city, made contact, listing and monitoring until measure the results, some families gave testimony which was published in the website.
- Publicity Campaign in mexico-American canal: We developed a television campaign for San Diego channel which consisted of positioning the brand and the location of the hotels in Tijuana and Ensenada giving focus to the quality of service and amenities a 4-star hotel.
- Design, coordination and logistics Baja Inn 5K Race: There were two races, which are publicly traded, souvenirs, shirts, numbers runners, media promotions, press releases in coordination with local sports institutions and government, stroke distribution of track and supporting equipment, gift certificates.
- Baja Inn Club Card: We implemented a program in which the customer could earn points through a magnetic card, the advertising concept, the mechanics of points, card issuance.
- Distinguished Guest Card: We implemented a program of courtesies to frequent customers.