Product Owner (contract)
As a Product Specialist, I help DMI's clients to get their offerings off the ground and to constantly achieve business critical results through great products.
This role is an equal blend of managing business requirements, customer expectations and IT feasibility.
Typical activities are:
- Keeping key stakeholders informed
- Managing the customer discovery process (e.g. user research or workshops)
- Coordinate the design and prototyping work in the team
- Evaluating 3rd party vendors
- Establishing a product and rollout roadmap
- Turning a concept into feasible requirements
- Managing the release cycle
- Using analytics to make product decisions and inform the strategy
- Facilitating the work of designers, developers and other functions in the team