- Extensive background in fashion retail with a unique ability to understand target market desires.
- Excellent media writer with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively under tight deadlines.
- Experience in planning and coordinating programs and events.
- Considerable knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop computer programs.
- Compassionate, focused business professional with a proven ability to effectively connect organizations with their public in the most preeminent way.
- Quick learning, enthusiastic worker who, as a public relations professional, has gained a reputation for going the extra mile and doing whatever is necessary to accomplish the job at hand.
Intern, Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills California, April-June 2010
- Assisted with the planning and promotion of marketing and special events, including trunk shows, fashion shows, luncheons, and special appearances.
Intern, Look-Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California January-June 2010
- Assisted in writing press materials to further brand presence, as well as coordinated press packets.
- Aided in the building of client and contact lists.
- Promoted clientele during Golden Globes, Grammy and Oscar gifting suites.
- Managed day to day showroom activities and stylist pulls.
Intern, M-Group, Los Angeles, California January-March 2010
- Assisted showroom management.
- Checked in seasonal product lines.
- Administrative Duties.
- Inventory and Product Line Management.
Assistant Event Program and Promotions Director, Brunella Bruni, San Antonio, Texas, June-Aug. 2008
- Effectively promoted events and programs in the San Antonio Area.
- Compiled press packets and wrote extensive media releases.
Manager/Assistant Buyer, Shoetopia, Norman, Oklahoma, Sept. 2007- Sept. 2009
- Responsible for purchasing desirable products for Shoetopia’s target market.
- Effectively increased sales $20,000 in 2 months.
- Staffed and trained employees as well as organized employee schedules.
- Created unique and effective floor plans.
Public Relations Chair, Business Professional Women’s Organization of Tyler County, Woodville, Texas, Jan. 2008-Sept. 2009
- Pioneered the public relations division by creating a distinct logo, letterhead, and brochure design
- Connected the organization with its public through media events and press releases.
Leasing Professional, The Reserve on Stinson, Norman, Oklahoma, June 2005-July 2007
- Effectively aided potential tenants in obtaining leases and trained employees on leasing techniques.