Jun 2007 - Present
Nov 2005 - Jun 2007
Jan 2002 - Nov 2005
Mar 2001 - Jan 2002
May 2000 - Mar 2001
Great Lakes Bureau
Sep 2000 - Jun 2001
- Intermediate skills calculating business statistics and probability mathematics and their advantages/benefits to a business’s environment.
- Developed business technical writing and communication skills for report generation and software development.
- Developed and refined computer skills for the business environment.
Sep 1998 - Jun 2001
- Advanced skills developing and programming relational and normalized databases, websites, and analytical applications.
- Skills in analyzing business processes/procedures and problem solving.