2007 - 2012
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008
University of Cincinnati
• Conducted parametric flexural analysis on high-strength reinforcement steel beams by National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) standard to determine if NTSB testing standards could be applied to higher strength materials. • Constructed the test rebar beams manually, placed strain gauges, poured concrete, and completed fiber analysis tests. • Experience concluded with a presentation of findings to colleagues, professors, and professional engineers. • Conducted research for the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Cincinnati, sponsored by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
Dec 2006 - Mar 2007
Food preparation worker
• Frequently completed a lunchtime rush of around 40 customers in one hour. • Cleaned equipment or machinery, operated food preparation equipment, washed dishes, glassware, or related utensils. • Prepared appetizers, salads, or cold dishes, made special dressings and sauces, followed recipes. • Performed previously learned cashier duties, provided customer service.
Dec 2006 - Dec 2006
- Required to complete many tasks in a given time period, completed each order in less than 3 minutes.
- Collected payments from customers, provided customer service, took orders from patrons.
- Served food and beverages to patrons, prepared checks, made recommendations to patrons.
- Cleaned the dining room, performed previously learned cashier duties.
May 2006 - Sep 2006
• Provided customer service, operated a cash register. • Answered customers' questions, processed merchandise returns and exchanges, resolved customer complaints. • Maintained clean and orderly checkout area, sold products or services, priced merchandise, cleaned the storefront.