I have performed a number of roles in my career, including; Project Architect, Design Coordinator, and Project Manager. I believe my teamwork skills and leadership capabilities are well developed and have been demonstrated in a variety of diverse situations.
My experience covers a wide range of building types including Sports & Entertainment venues, Hospitality, Retail, Food Service, Education, and Financial Institutions. The last 15 years have been focused on Sports facilities for professional and collegiate sporting events, and includes both renovation work, as well as new construction.
Strengths and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Strong client relations skills aimed at fostering and maintaining long term client relationships.
- Strong team building skills aimed at unifying the client, design team, and construction team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong Design Advocate - able to plug into design concepts quickly and develop the project in a manner that meets, or exceeds, the designer's vision.
- Excellent Coordination skills - able to quickly understand the needs of the various disciplines and executing an action plan for developing the building systems in concert with the architecture.
- Excellent detailing capabilities both hand drawn and computer generated.
- Strong Mentoring Skills - able to foster and support, the professional development of young professionals. Believing this to be an essential component of my professional responsibilities.
- Considerable experience in working with and responding to state and local governing agencies in securing required permitting and agency approvals.