Successfully built a full service communications boutique; offering art and creative direction on integrated multi-lingual multimedia advertising campaigns, brand development, new media business solutions and digital signage for a variety of high profile clients including VISA, HBC, Premio Somos, RBC, Right to Play, Fresh Animation, Kingsway College School and Canada’s National History Society.
- Built and managed multi-disciplinary teams of up to 10 employees boosting projects/accounts to 40+ per week
- Established a career-long win/win relationship with Co-Ed Communications spearheading the visual and content design of educational & promotional materials for VISA, RBC Royal Bank of Canada and Right to Play reaching all English and French schools across Canada
- Successfully rebranded Kingsway College School in Etobicoke, exceeding enrollment targets with a three-year multi-media campaign integrating environmental graphics, street banners & broadcast videos
- Provided communications solutions for Canada’s National History Society creating recruitment materials for the Governor General’s Awards for History Teachers and presentations for the GG Awards Galas, ensuring simultaneous communication of key messages in English & French
- Offered top notch marketing consultation, idea translation & big picture solutions to large-size clients
- Added value, innovation and winning solutions incorporating current marketing trends