2007 - 2009
Aug 2001 - Dec 2004
University of Oklahoma
Sep 2006 - Aug 2009
QC mortgage underwriter
- Reviewed closed mortgage files against FHA, Freddie Mac, Private Mortgage Insurance, and investor guidelines.
- Reviewed appraisals and income documentation for discrepancies.
- Used public records to evaluate the accuracy of the borrower’s identity, assets, and debts.
- Identified fraudulent activity and reported to the client information which would assist in their investigations.
- Provided due diligence to investors of bulk packaged mortgage loans prior to securitization.
- Specialized in mortgage insurance claims.
May 2003 - Sep 2006
First Financial Mortgage Group, LLC
- Managed Marketing and Networking of new Commercial and Residential clients.
- Provided all the research and development for the Commercial Lending Division.
- Worked with multi-family, retail/office, land development, and hotel/restaurant Commercial Mortgages.
- Worked FHA/VA residential and multi-family mortgages.
- Processed, cleared conditions, and closed on Commercial and Residential Mortgages by ordering appraisals, title work, and credit reports.
- Provided Post-closing follow up with borrower to insure referrals and/or repeat business.
Aug 1996 - May 2003
Assistant Manager/Loan Officer
- Sales, Marketing, Networking, and Loan Origination in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas and Nebraska.
- Generated leads and made contacts within all counties of Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Oversaw approximately 250 loans per month in the regional office pipeline (totaling $30,000,000) from the start of processing to the time of closing/funding.
- Processed, cleared conditions, and closed on FHA/HUD Reverse Home Equity Conversion Mortgages by ordering appraisals, title work, termite, flood, and credit reports.
•6 years experience as a professional manager.•3 years of mortgage analysis/forensic underwriting experience.•10+ years of experience in residential mortgage processing, originating and underwriting.•3 years of experience in commercial mortgages.•Ability to direct complex projects from concept to completion.•Financial analysis and budgeting skills•Financial Modeling•Due Diligence•Self-sourced Origination•Sales•Fundraising•Excellent written communication skills.
- Received a production bonus in April of 2007.
- Received a production bonus in July of 2009.
- Cut purchasing costs 30% through vendor partnership program.
- Received production bonuses for 2003 through 2005.
- Successfully implemented a strategic plan to gain commercial lending business.
- Received 'STARS' award in September 2001.
- Received 'STARS' award in September 2002.
- Achieved excellent customer service rating from 2000 to 2003.