HEMA pharmacy .
- Accurately dispensing drugs to patients according to a doctor's prescription.
- Checking prescriptions for errors & making sure they are appropriate for patients.
- Measuring, packaging, labeling and recording medications issued to patients.
- Instructing patients on how to use medications, possible side effects and storage.
- Contacting and working closely with other healthcare professionals.
- Answering questions from patients about medicines.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all prescriptions, products and services supplied.
- Managing and resolving complaints.
- Talking to regular patients to see how their treatment is going.
- Able to trains and supervise Pharmacy Assistants.
- Communicating with customers sympathetically and supportively.
- Giving private consultations when required.
- Maintaining pharmaceutical stock, creating inventories and ordering more drugs.