Welding & Fabrication Inspector (Level 2, IWI-S)
GEA Nilenca (Pty) Ltd (Pressure Vessel Fabrication) - South Africa & Qatar
- Interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Producing & following Quality Control Plans (QCP).
- Compiling and maintaining data books.
- Qualifying of Welding Procedure Qualification Record (WPQR) to international specifications.
- Producing and verification of welding procedure specifications (WPS) based on Welding Procedure Qualification Record (WPQR).
- Performing and maintaining welder or welding operator qualifications.
- Verifying the application of approved welding procedures.
- Selection of production test samples.
- Interpretation of test results.
- Preparation of reports and keeping of records.
- Preparation of inspection procedures.
- Check the correct application of NDT methods.
- Verify and maintain calibration of measuring equipment.
- Overall quality control to ISO 3834-2 and ISO 9001.