Bank of America (previously MBNA) is largest credit card issuer in Ireland and employs c. 750 associates in Carrick-on-Shannon.
- Assisted in development and implementation of strategic resource plans
- Conducted intake sessions with Hiring Managers to better understand hiring requirements
- Identified and evaluated candidates, managed entire recruitment process including vendor management, sourcing, screening, work permit checks, scheduling, competency interviewing, background checks, salary benchmarking, contract negotiation and post offer management
- Cultivated positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, regardless of the final decision
- Prepared and presented staffing reports. Provided regular status updates and market trend analysis to key stakeholders
- Ensured accurate and timely information entered into HR systems
- Courteously responded to ad hoc queries from external and internal clients
- Professionally represented company at networking events and careers fairs
- Supported the orientation and integration of new hires
- Part of project team involved in successful rollout of in-house Applicant Tracking System and On-line Simulation Assessment Centre
Major Achievements: Promoted twice. Nominated for World Class Customer Experience Award. Reduced CV to Hire ratio from 8:1 to 6:1. Increased offers accepted to 94%. Achieved 100% Hiring Manager satisfaction rating.
Management Development Programme Participant
Sep 2005 - Oct 2006
- Developed people and project management skills across several departments
- Mentored and motivated teams to achieve targets and managed employee performance and disciplinary issues
- Developed effective communication skills and an ability to adapt presentation style and approach to suit the audience at all levels in the organisation
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills in delivering individual and group projects within a deadline, results driven environment
Major Achievements: Selection process based on top 1% of talent across the business in Ireland, UK and Spain operations. Promoted twice.
Sep 2003 - Sep 2005
- Negotiated with customers to expedite payment and resolve any issues in accordance with policies and procedures
- Achieved consistent month-on-month results in a demanding target-driven environment, collecting on average, £25,000stg per day
Major Achievements: Promoted. Seconded into training role. Designed, coordinated and facilitated on-site training for Collections Department. Part of project team tasked with transforming the incentive programme to drive performance and increase productivity.