- Oranit, Israel
- Overall 4 years of experience in development of applications using Java.
- Hands on experience in Java, JUNIT, JDBC, SQL.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of java projects.
- Hands on Experience in SVN, Perforce and ClearCase revision control systems.
- Created the chrome extension "PlayNext YouTube"
A team player, quick and self learner.
Looking for a software engineering position focusing mainly on server side
Work in a team of 6 people on an application that provides wireless network operators management and provisioning solutions for multi-service subscribers.
The job focuses primarily on server side java development, with some PL/SQL programming.
• Part of Agile development team of ordering system, which manage customers
• Developing new functionalities, both back-end and front-end.
Collaborated with other team members to integrate back-end and frontend elements.
• Design, develop and test applications and features according to external
and internal requirements.
• Technologies used: Java, JUNIT, JDBC, Oracle, SQL,
WebLogic application, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE.
Full-stack developer on team that supports, maintains and develops human resources website. Responsible for new developments, adding features, new screens, realtime bug management, tracking and fixing, coordinating with QA team, etc.
* Lead end-to-end development, from DB queries , through business logical and to client-side.
* Develop in a strut-based framework(developed in the army).
* Work with Application Servers - IAS and Weblogic.
* Work with Oracle DB.
* Work in a team of 4-6 people.
Created the chrome extension "PlayNext YouTube"
Intensive IDF programming course that provides a rigorous training in the fundamentals of effective and efficient algorithm building, as well as extensive coverage of object oriented programming essentials.